Hi families, Concessions are going swimmingly this year - what a difference 1 year under our belts makes!
There are just a couple of reminders that Nicole and I want to put out there:
1) If you are the last shift of the day the machines must be cleaned, coffee pots emptied and rinsed, and garbage placed outside the stand. This is especially important after the high school games when volume has been high. Leaving the hot dog roller dirty and the garbage overflowing only attracts our unwanted friends!
2) Please stock the drinks as you work, including refilling the slushie machine if needed and checking the mix in the cappuccino and hot chocolate machine.
3) If there is less than 1/2 a pack of hot dogs in the refrigerator, please remove a package from the freezer for the next shift/next day. Don't forget to date the package!
4) When signing up for shifts, please do not sign yourself up for 2 o verlapping shifts (to be covered by 1 person) - if they are set up that way it is because we expect to need more than 1 person during those times. I cannot credit you for 4 hours when 1 of them was overlapping.
5) If we are running low on any items, please leave a note in the cash drawer. Unless it is something like hot dogs or buns, there is no need to call us. Nicole will re-stock when she places our regular order.
6) Please remember to count the drawer at the beginning and end of your shift. All monies over $100 ($200 on weekends) should be placed in an envelope with the amount, and put in the drop box.
7) We have many openings for the week after Christmas (Culver Cup), so if you are around, please consider picking up those shifts!
Thanks again for all your support and efforts with the concession stand! As usual, if you have any suggestion, please feel free to share them with us. If you need to get a hold of me for any schedulin g issues/concerns, the easiest way is via email email@example.com, or to text me at 608-279-2048. For other stand issues, please contact Nicole Harrison. Both our contact information is in the stand in multiple locations!